Who We Are
Together, we’re on a mission to make good health more affordable and accessible, to help millions around the world enjoy healthier lives. It’s a mission that bonds our people across nearly 60 countries and a rich, diverse variety of nationalities and backgrounds. Working here means working with the world’s leading manufacturer of generic medicines, and the proud producer of many of the products on the World Health Organization’s Essential Medicines List. Today, at least 200 million people around the world take one of our medicines every single day. An amazing number, but we’re always looking for new ways to continue making a difference, and new people to make a difference with.The opportunity
We have a new exciting opportunity to join us as a Data Engineer
in Teva Zaragoza manufacturing site!How You’ll Spend Your Day
Your Experience And Qualifications
- Diagnoses existing architecture and data maturity and identifies gaps
- Provides data access and enhances quality of the available data
- Designs and jointly develops the data architecture with data architect and ensures security and maintenance
- Builds data tools and products for effort automation and easy data accessibility
- Gather requirements, assess gaps and build roadmaps and architectures to help the analytics driven organization achieve its goals
- Works closely with Data Analysts to ensure data quality and availability for analytical modelling
- Works in collaboration with the application developers to ensure the data structuring and availability for the newly developed solutions
- Explores suitable options, designs, and creates data pipeline (data lake / data warehouses) for specific analytical solutions
- Defines ETL / ELT based on jointly defined requirements
- Identifies gaps and implements solutions for data security, quality and automation of processes
- Support automation engineers in the connectivity of physical assets (structuring)
- Support maintenance, bug fixing and performance analysis along data pipeline
Enjoy a more rewarding choice
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Background in Mathematics and Statistics is good to have
- Used SQL, PL/SQL or T-SQL with RDBMSs like Teradata, MS SQL Server, Oracle etc. in production environments
- Advanced English level (C1)
- Experience in data engineering & data bases / warehouses
- Experience on Big Data platforms (e.g. Hadoop, Map/Reduce, Spark, HBase, CouchDB, Hive) preferred
- Experience with reporting and BI packages e.g. Tableau, QlikView, SAP BO etc.
- Experience with programming languages like UNIX shell scripting, Python etc. preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Openness to working in agile environments with multiple stakeholders
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Strong work ethic; ability to work at an abstract level and gain consensus
- Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable & effective workplace
- Attitude to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Working at Teva is much more than a job
. Our employees make a significant impact on the lives of millions of people
every day, while playing a key role in building something bigger.
This is possible because our value proposition
is based on three fundamental pillars: we care about what we do, we do it together and we make work rewarding.We Care About What We Do
We take care of our employees, make our families proud and contribute to making society a better place:
We Do It Together
- Flexible schedule
- Wellness and health program: 24-hour psychological care, medical check-ups, vaccinations, races, wellness workshops, fruit in the office, etc.
- Care program for family members with disabilities.
- Inclusion and diversity activities.
- Collaboration with Universities and Schools.
- Ecological office.
- Company bus.
We want our employees to understand our reason for being from the beginning of the journey, and therefore, we hold an induction day in which they will learn first-hand about the most important pillars of the company, as well as its values.
50% of hiring requests are covered through internal promotions, focusing on the professional development and career plans of our teams.
We have an ambassador program on social networks, which helps us be closer to our interest groups.We Make The Work Rewarding
We innovate by creating value and, therefore, we focus on continuous and unlimited training, thanks to access to Studium, an internal training platform and Linkedin Learning, among others.
We lead the way by promoting creativity and critical thinking in our teams, rewarding those ideas that improve our daily lives.
We value good performance beyond the annual bonus through Teva Stars, where anyone who is part of the company will be able to reward your good work.Reports To
Supply Chain E2E LeadAlready Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on Employee Central. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to support you throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, military status or status as a disabled or protected veteran, or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.