What You Will Do:
Data Scientist(s) will provide expertise in securely transferring big data into new formats to make it more appropriate for analysis with insights gained from analyzing volumes of government data and other proprietary data bases; create new, experimental frameworks to collect and analyze data; search through large data sets for usable information; create reports and presentations for investigative and auditing purposes; and correlate similar data to find actionable results. The ideal candidate has experience in supporting law enforcement and oversight missions and personnel that are adept at using large data sets to find indicators of fraud or vulnerabilities in internal controls and to test the effectiveness of proposed recommendations for corrective action. Data Scientist(s) must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, to include Azure Synapse, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations, such as regressions and clustering.
- Proven ability to drive change with their data-based insights
- Comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams across the Government
- Work as part of a team throughout the Agile / DevSecOps software development life cycle
- Collaborate with designers and analysts to provide Engineering and Sustainment services in Development, Security and Operations activities
- Responsible for the operation in production of the capabilities they develop by developing dashboards
- Create new, experimental frameworks to collect and analyze data;
- Search through large data sets for usable information
- Create reports and presentations for investigative and auditing purposes
- Correlate similar data to find actionable results.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on AI/ML development projects using DevSecOps and AWS cloud environments
- Shall possess experience in large scale, high performance enterprise big data application deployment and solution architecture on complex heterogeneous environments in AWS
- Expertise in SQL and either R or Python.
- Demonstrated experience in Apache Hadoop, Sqoop, Hive, Spark, Tomcat, Ignite, etc.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD pipeline such as Snap, Jenkins, Concourse, etc
- Basic experience in: Kotlin, Scala, Cassandra, Kubernetes, GRPC, Lamdas, TypeScript, Prometheus or design pattern
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities
- Solid understanding of Git/Github
- Experience delivering solutions using Agile delivery practices
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
The individual shall maintain at least one (1) of the following certifications:
- Coursera IBM Data Science Professional Certificate
- Tableau Data Scientist Desktop Specialist
- HarvardX's Data Science Professional Certificate
- SAS Data Scientist Certifications
- DASCA Data Science Certification
Years of Experience: 3+ years
Minimum Education Required: Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree with 6+ years of experience
Must Be Eligible to Obtain Government Clearance