This position is within the Product Management division, which is accountable for the success of our software solutions by working cross-functionally with teams that develop, market, sell and support them.
The Research Data Analyst will play a pivotal role in shaping the user experience of our software products through data-driven insights. You will be responsible for conducting quantitative research, analyzing user metrics, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to make data-informed decisions.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Conduct quantitative research studies to gather actionable insights about user behavior, preferences, and satisfaction.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, designers, and engineers to define research objectives and inform product development.
- Utilize quantitative analysis tools and statistical techniques to interpret data effectively, identifying trends, patterns, and correlations that provide valuable insights into user behavior and preferences.
- Design and execute surveys, experiments, and A/B tests to measure the impact of product changes on user engagement and satisfaction.
- Create data-driven reports and presentations to communicate research findings to stakeholders, including actionable recommendations.
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) to track product performance and user satisfaction.
- This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones that team members can be required to perform.
What You Bring to the Team
- Degree preferred (data analytics, HCI, psychology, anthropology, engineering)
- 3-5 years research experience with a focus on data analytics
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Experience in construction, ecommerce or financial services is a plus
- Experience with research methods (surveys, A/B tests, usability studies, etc.)
- Experience with R, SQL, SPSS or equivalent
- Experience with survey design and response effects
- Experience applying statistical analysis methods
- Experience translating research findings into strategic narratives
- Experience in quantitative analysis and statistical techniques
- Familiarity with data analytics and visualization tools (e.g., Excel, R, Python, Tableau)
- Experience using platforms such as Gainsight PX, LaunchDarkly, MixPanel, Google Analytics, or similar
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- The physical activities of this position include frequent sitting, telephone communication, working on a computer for extended periods of time. Visual acuity is required to perform activities close to the eyes.
- This position is fully remote with only occasional travel to the office for team meetings and events. Team members are expected to have an established workspace.
- Ability to work remotely in the United States or Canada.
ConstructConnect utilizes the E-Verify program with every potential new hire. This makes it possible for us to make certain that every employee who works for ConstructConnect is eligible to work in the United States. To learn more about E-Verify you can call 1-800-255-7688 or visit their website. E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Homeland Security.