Job ID: 2855
Job Country: Poland
Job City: Gdańsk
Would you like to be part of the Group Financial Crime Prevention? We are now looking for a strong Data analyst (Data Steward) to help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.About this opportunity
Welcome to the KYC D&S 8 team. We add value by driving and delivering KYC solutions across business and countries as one of the top priority areas of Nordea. As a Data Steward, you’ll play a valuable role in planning, supervising and controlling the management and usage of data throughout the E2E project lifecycle and data analysis.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implement Enterprise Data Standards and Policies, including: Business Terms, business Definitions, Critical Data Elements (CDE), Business Rules
- Create data transformations to support business requirements.
- Develop analytical tools to fulfil business needs.
- Partner with Data Architects and business SMEs to create and maintain a Business Information Model (BIM) for each data domain that is aligned across the enterprise.
- Work collaboratively with business and IT partners across business units to implement data standards.
- Provide consultative services to agile delivery teams and ensure data governance best practices.
- Participate in data governance/stewardship communities of practice.
- Utilize enterprise approved tools to develop reproducible data-flows that ultimately fulfill reporting requirements
- Implement testing and monitor quality of developed data-flows and reporting outputs, performing upgrades as identified and maintenance as required
- Work with multiple customers to analyze and visualize complex data in simple and accurate ways
You’ll join a team of highly competent people in an agile, energetic and dynamic organisation – KYC Hub. The role is based in Gdańsk.Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are professional, organised, and structured in approach and work produced to a high quality of standard, and you always strive to find the solution that is best for the bank.
- Have strong commitment and sense of ownership for your tasks and responsibilities.
- Are able to drive projects independently.
- Have minimum of 2 years of work experience with data.
Your experience and background:
- Experience with advanced SQL queries and familiarity with another programming language: Python, R, Java and Scala.
- Familiarity with data taxonomy and capable to build small data models.
- Experience with Power BI to produce reports.
- Experience within financial crime (AML/CTF, KYC, Transaction Monitoring and Sanctions), working agile and experience with SAFe is an advantage.
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing).
- Experience with Cloudera or Hadoop is a plus.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: privacy-policy.2021.pdf (nordea.com)
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.