As our Senior Digital Data Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in supporting data-driven decision-making across the company. Working closely with our content, SEO, tech development and product teams, you will be key in understanding our customers, trends, guiding our teams, and contributing to the development and implementation of new features and growth initiatives.
- Utilize data to guide colleagues towards informed decision-making
- Assemble, clean, and manage large, complex datasets from various data sources
- Apply tools and techniques for data analysis and visualization
- Summarize data and findings in appropriate formats
- Research new uses for existing data, and provide feedback on new data sources to be incorporated
- Share findings and best practices across business units
- At least +5 years' work experience in a similar role in the field of Digital data analysis
- Strong understanding of Digital businesses, business models, AB Testing, Marketing performance...etc...
- Strong analytical and recommandation skills
- Excellent Data visualization and storytelling skills
- Advanced Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Looker Studio
- Advanced Experience with a BI tool, preferably Tableau
- Advanced Experience with data build tool, Tableau Prep or similar data preparation products
- Experience with Segment or similar CDP products
- Experience in designing and analysing experiments (A/B tests)
- Proficiency in Python is a plus
- Proficiency in SQL is a plus
- Assertiveness in decision-making and communication
- Proactive and detail-oriented.
- Able to work autonomously and to take initiatives.
- Communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Be used to working in multidisciplinary team.
- Smart, energetic, team player, driven with high attention to detail.
- Languages: advanced level of English (official working language in the office).
- Languages: Spanish / French is a great bonus to better understand our team/our products.
About Visca Web:
Visca Web operates performance marketing websites within the sports, real estate and finance segments across several markets, primarily in the Americas and Europe.
For more than 10 years now, our content has been educating and empowering our users across the globe to make well-informed decisions, which has resulted in generating over 100,000 high-quality online leads for our partners brands over that period of time.
One key element of this success has been our small (20+ full-time members), resourceful and truly multicultural team, which is organized around Content, SEO, tech development, product management and data analytics. Friendly startup feeling, with structures and processes in place to continue growing.
This successful track-record, culture and set up makes us proud and confident to take on any challenge, whether it is to maintain and consolidate our position amongst the top players of our industry or to venture into new segments and territories looking for further growth opportunities.
- On top of the competitive salary package and annual bonus plan, the benefits we offers are the following:
- Cool and bright office in the 22@ district of Poblenou.
- Bike storage, rest room, Playstation room.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid office/remote work
Self-development and growth
- Personal training/conference budget (1000€ annually)
- 23 days per year
- All bank holidays from Spain, Catalunya and Barcelona
Health, fitness and well-being
- Private health insurance plan.
- Andjoy Membership (fitness).
- On-site massages every month.
- Summer & Christmas offsite gatherings
- ...and a few more (good) surprises along the year.
This position is a full-time one, based in our Barcelona office. Possession of a valid work-permit for Spain is a must.
Open to discussion for relocation from abroad / flexible onboarding etc...