Company: A Large Global Organization
Key Skills: Data Analysis, Forecasting, Demand Planning, Reports, Dashboards, Sales Data, Financial Analysis, CommEx
Roles and Responsibilities:
1.CommEx Analytics Support:
- Support CommEx analytics processes and initiatives.
- Customize analytics in line with country priorities.
- Synthesize insights for the business.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to deliver CommEx analytical priorities.
- Evaluate various data sources to identify areas of opportunities to boost effectiveness.
2.Sales Rep Interactions:
- Collect feedback, issues, and improvement opportunities from Sales Reps.
- Serve as 1st line CommEx support for all CommEx tools, triaging field force queries.
- Provide training on specific/operational points to the Field Force during Sales meetings.
- Support testing efforts (enhancements, bug fixes) as required.
- Capture incentive data preparation.
- Validate ICARuS results and perform manual incentive calculation if needed (e.g., President's Club).
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis requested by the commercial team not supported by existing EA reports.
- Support country quota-to-payout end-to-end processes.
4.CommEx Projects and Processes:
- Support core CommEx analytics processes and projects.
- Facilitate discussions with Customer Operations, CDA, and sales teams to address SFDC customer data gaps.
- Facilitate discussions with marketing for campaign creation and maintenance.
- Support the preparation of territory analysis and reflect redesign changes in SFDC.
- Support the deployment of new CommEx Solutions in the country to ensure adoption.
- Capture commercial team needs and create enhancement backlogs aligned with CommEx Solution Manager and CommEx Country Head.
5.Data and Data Quality:
- Support data cleansing and data quality improvement in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in data consolidation and validation of quota setting, segmentation, and campaigns.
- Support segmentation refresh and analysis.
- Assist in the upload of campaign accounts/professionals in SFDC.
- Coordinate the collection and upload of indirect sales data.
- Identify gaps in data quality, bring them to relevant CommEx stakeholders' attention, and support them in fixing those gaps.
- Proficient in data analysis techniques.
- Strong forecasting and demand planning skills.
- Experience with creating reports and dashboards.
- Familiarity with sales data and financial analysis.
- Knowledge of CommEx tools and processes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Education: Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Data Science, Business Analytics, Finance).