We are the Global Savings Group, the leading European Commerce Content platform focussing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
Founded in 2012, we began our journey towards becoming the leading commerce content platform. After having specialized in the couponing sector, we extended our product portfolio with Pouch, our new shopping assistant, in 2018. In early 2020 we expanded again as iGraal, France’s biggest cash-back player, also became a proud part of the Global Savings Group family.
Our fast-growing team of more than 500 tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnels more than 3 million purchases every month.
By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter purchasing decisions, we enable our partners to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world. We operate 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize on their digital platforms.
As a part of our family in Paris, you can look forward to...
- Becoming a part of the Global Savings Group international network
- A culture that supports your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives and methodologies
- Having flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working
- Working in a cloud based company
Want to be a part of an organisation where 45+ nationalities work together in a fast growing market?
We are currently looking for an Senior Data Scientist (m/f/d) to join our Igraal Data Scientist Squad in our office in Paris who is passionate about everything that has to do with data and has the drive to develop new models and perfect them. Among other challenges you will:
- Work on recent technologies: Spark, AWS, EMR, ETL in Python
- Take care of issues related to fraud
- Contribute to the enrichment of iGraal's data lake
- Understand the user's life cycle
- Develop calculation algorithms
We are a match if you have...
- 4 to 5 years of experience as a data scientist engineer
- Extensive experience in POO or python or scala as well as Spark, Pandas, Arrow or similar technology
- Algorithms from ML Random Forest, XGBoost, LR, KMeans
- Knowledge on the basics of distributed computing, relational and non-relational databases as well as ElasticSearch
- Knowledge of AWS data tools: EMR, Glue, Athena; (is a plus)
- Good skills of R, Tableau or Zeppelin (is a plus)
- You have worked with Deep Learning frameworks: TensorFlow, Keras (is a plus)
- Fluency in English
Are you up for it?
Send us your CV in English.