We are looking for a Data Engineer who will be part of the team working in area of hospitality businesses or mobile data. As a Data Engineer in our growing Data & AI Guild, you will support our clients in solving their challenges within data modelling, integration, scalability and optimisation.
This position provides development opportunities in cloud technologies. If you like to have some space and independence, but also work in a Scrum team, then we are likely to cooperate.
- Delivering Business Intelligence projects, including data ingestion and transformation; Lakehouse modelling and development; performance optimisation and scalability of distributed resilient systems
- Taking part in each step of development - from requirements gathering until deployment to the production.
- Working in a way that uses the best practices of Scrum and other agile methodologies.
- Cooperating directly with clients.
- Working both on your own and as a team member.
Must-have skills & experience:
- Databricks, PySpark, Python
- Experience with Lakehouse architecture
- Experience with NoSQL and relational DBs
- Strong data modelling concepts
- Experience with cloud, preferable Azure
- Experience in ensuring high quality of the solution
- Agile practices
- 5 years of experience
Nice-to-have tech skills:
- Microsoft Fabric
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering,
Why it is worth joining us:
- We provide an opportunity to participate in various projects within the data and AI domain.
- Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have.
- We deliver data solutions for various clients from the aviation domain, huge retailers, e-commerce, whisky manufacturers.
- Data & AI is an important area at Objectivity. Our team consists of over a dozen experienced Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Data Analysts and Architects.
- We implement solutions involving AI applications - some interesting examples include: counting the size of a herd of sheep on satellite photos (http://bit.ly/3bobPL2), or a recommendation engine for a recruitment company (https://bit.ly/3s8erUd).
- We design architectures of analytical solutions that allow clients to process much larger volumes of data and increase analytical capabilities. These solutions are often based on cloud services (Azure, AWS). You will have a possibility to learn all of them.
- We welcome out-of-the box thinking and creativity, and we embrace the organisational culture of knowledge sharing and friendly help - we do our best to provide support, tools and work environment that you need to excel at what you do.