As soon as possible you will have the opportunity to start as a Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/d) at the Data Science team of trinamiX (3D) Imaging.
- In this context, you make our existing deep CNN architectures run on embedded AI accelerators and adapt them to run with high performance and low memory consumption.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for training deep learning models for quantized inference (F16, I8).
- In collaboration with Software Engineers you optimize for latency and/or bandwidth.
- Additionally, you design datasets to enable generalization of ML models based on customized hardware in end-user applications such as mobile phones.
- You perform automated recording of data sets with robots.
- Last but not least, you work tightly with our Senior Data Science Researchers to build up-on our latest solutions.
- Master´s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- at least 2 years of experience in deep learning as well as profound knowledge in deep learning frameworks (Keras/Tensorflow, PyTorch or similar), software design and development, problem solving and debugging
- excellent skills in computer vision as well as in Python (C++ is a plus) and up-to-date with state-of-the-art convolutional neural network architecture
- additional experience in image processing, with sensors and depth cameras is a plus
- good communication skills in English
- creative thinking, willingness and ability to learn quickly, explore new concepts as well as technologies and drive topics to their completion and success
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority
trinamiX GmbH was established in 2015 with its headquarters in Ludwigshafen and is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. As a start-up, we are operationally independent and can, at the same time, rely on the competence and experience of the BASF Group. What drives us? Our technologies are designed to make it possible for humans and machines to capture and understand the world - for better decision-making and more security. That is our goal in the areas of 3D sensor technology, distance measurement and infrared sensor technology. We are not looking for successors or replacements for our team. We are looking for pioneers!
Learn more about trinamiX GmbH at trinamixsensing.com/about-trinamix/
If possible, please upload the documents into one single PDF file. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Larissa Wiedenroth, email@example.com, Tel.:+49 30 2005-56384
At BASF, the chemistry is right.
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.