The IBM Client Innovation Center (CIC) is an innovative and exciting part of IBM, working as IBM Global Business Services’ technical delivery partner. We continually innovate for our customers, employees and shareholders. Our Technical Skills range from Application Development, Testing Services, Technical Support through to Cloud and Artificial Intelligence. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code and processes into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!Your Role and Responsibilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Be responsible for the computer vision part in complex end-to-end solutions.
- Translate, explain and enable your team members in AI computer vision in the overall solution
- Design & develop and implement state of the art AI computer vision cloud-based
- Hands-on ML model development, Data refinement (data gathering will be done by on-site teams), ML training, ML Engineering, ML model lifecycle management and ML pipeline development
- Visualize your outcomes and be able to explain the ML model inputs and outputs
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- 2+ years experience in Python or Scala
- Knowledge in machine learning and deep learning techniques
- 2+ years Professional hands-on experience in machine learning framework such as Tensorflow, Pytorch etc.
- 2+ years Experience in image processing/computer vision
- Hands-on experience in object classification, detection and segmentation and handling of computer vision relevant open source libraries
- AI application integration with interfaces / APIs
- Visualizing data to stakeholders
- Analyze and debug AI and computer vision algorithms
About Business Unit
- Master’s degree or PhD in computer science, computer engineering or related fields at time of application
- Languages required: Italian, English
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.Location Statement
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration