Are you passionate when it comes to data and all the possibilities it creates. We are looking for an experienced data scientist to join our Data Intelligence and AI team!
Side note: we are looking for someone who currently lives in the Netherlands.
- You will help our clients with their data challenges
- You will use your knowledge of and experience with machine learning and algorithms to develop data science solutions that will be of great added value for our clients;
- You will develop models for the client;
- You will prepare and execute the projects and will work in close cooperation with our architect, data specialists and project managers to convert the data challenges from the client into solutions;
- Of course you take initiative when it comes to new ideas and approaches, are always willing to share your knowledge and together with the team are working on helping our clients/customers to move forward;
- You are on top of the trends when it comes to the developing world of Data, AI and ML;
- You have a masters degree in a relevant field (such as: data science, computer science, data analytics, math, econometry, bio informatics);
- You have strong analytical skills and good communication skills in English (Dutch would be nice as well);
- You have experience with data science tools and capable of using them in the right way to analyze and find the right connections;
- You have at least 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role and with working in projects;
- You have extensiche experience with working in Python;
- Hands on experience with a broad spectrum of analyses, data, testing, visualization (Power BI) and optimalisation tools;
- You are also familiar with tools/techniques such as: Spark, DWH, PowerBI and Microsoft Azure (mainly Databricks);
- Most of our project are in the Randstad region, so we prefer someone who lives in that region
What can we offer you?
- A gross salary
- A fixed 13th month
- 29 vacation days
- Depending on your situation we offer a company car of mobility compensation
- A net reimbursement fee of € 90,76 each month to pay for your small expenses
- Pension fund
- Training and development, keep your knowledge up to date within our ICT Academy
- A bookbudget of € 150,- per year to buy books or hard- and software for yourself
Are you interested in this position, please contact Jiska van Herpen at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)88 908 2000.