The DNA team develops and manages a variety of data services and tools for storing and analyzing game telemetry. Known as a company-wide reference and trusted source, our products provide:
- real-time visibility on how Ubisoft titles are played; and
- an understanding of the habits and preferences of the people playing them.
Committed to knowledge sharing, we collect, process, and curate in-game data. Then transform it into clear and informative visualizations. The result? Meaningful metrics for production teams to make informed decisions and create even better gaming experiences.
As a Data Scientist in the DNA Merlin team, you will help provide millions of players with even more personalized experiences like with our recommendation systems. You will be able to work with an experienced team on various subjects and technologies.
This is a great opportunity to enter the world of data as a Data Scientist with the huge landscape of possibilities at Ubisoft. Come learn with us!
What you’ll do
Within a Scrum/Agile environment:
- Develop personalization algorithms to increase and optimize gamer experiences, revenue generation, and other business outcome.
- Work in collaboration with Merlin’ developers and other Data Scientists teams to create and improve machine learning solutions.
- Keep in touch with the team to discuss work-in-progress, ideas, and blockers; plan and prioritize; overcome issues; etc.
- Participate in the implementation of experimentation strategies (user tests, A/B testing...) to optimize the game and measure the impact of your approaches.