Our Data Architecture team is responsible for designing and establishing an adaptable data and reporting environment to provide access to high quality, consistent data quickly and conveniently to all authorized end users and applications of our client and its subsidiaries.
Projects involve design, development, and enhancements to facilitate Data and Analytics related to:
- Provider Credentialing (Dental & Vision)
- Call Center
- Customer Complaints/Appeals/Grievances
- Assist in the ongoing development of technical best practices for data extraction from source systems/source files, developing transformation routines, data quality checks, data cleansing, and other ETL-‐related activities
- Provide technical expertise of Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) best practices and development.
- ETL development and to supervise and guide ETL development activities of other developers
- Design and implements best practices, tuning, and optimization for batch and intraday data loads
- Perform checkpoints/reviews on presentation layer designs and code being created by self and other ETL developers
- Work with database administrators, network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to help resolve problems with ETL and data integration service applications.
- Lead Unit and Integration Testing activities and assist in User Acceptance Testing as needed
- Work on Informatica, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS tools and environments
- Work closely with Business users, Data Architect, Data Analysts, and BI/Reporting Lead to ensure that the end to end designs meet the business and data requirements
- Work closely with Project Manager/Scrum master to develop and update the task plan for respective work.
- Articulate and communicate any critical task issues and dependencies on other teams
- Develop the task plan for ETL activities
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications related to the data warehouse and other data integration services.
- Provide accurate time estimates and status reports to project management as required.
- Consistently work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.