Overview and Responsibilities:
At Republic Finance, we are building a leading consumer lending company. In business for over 60 years, we are proud to be a trusted lender in over 230 communities in 10 states! We specialize in providing flexible lending solutions and outstanding customer service. Driven by our shared mission to pursue excellence for our team, our customers, and our performance, we are transforming into a modern, fast-growing business.
We are seeking Process Engineers/ Analyst who will specialize in analyzing technology and data processes with the ability to implement process improvements. Ideal candidate will facilitate the application of process engineering principles to design and/or optimize business processes and their overall performance within the data and technology sector. Candidate will provide problem resolution across systems, processes, or channels; may also conduct change management efforts at a moderate level of complexity impacting one or more cross-functional processes in preparation for the future state of the business. Ideal candidates will have experience with process mapping, data transformation and how the data is used in a practical business sense. Strong experience with process improvement within the technology and data within the financial industry experience is a requirement.
Organizes, leads and facilitates data redesign initiatives that encompass an end-to-end analysis and future state redesign specialized knowledge or skills critical to the redesign efforts within the databases
- Create process solutions that help Republic Finance manage, secure, and generate value from business data through Lean Six Sigma principles
- Use Lean Six Sigma and business acumen to execute using a consistent, data-driven approach
- Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined
- Drives improvement efforts based on analysis
- Analyzes processes to identify areas of improvement and provide appropriate analytics to facilitate business effort prioritization
- Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience
- Work closely with technical teams, data architecture to translate business and technical strategies into customer focused data-driven solutions.
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years related experience
- Experience within financial services is required. Knowledge of financial data & terminology & process within accounts receivable, general ledger, accounts payable
- Industrial Systems Engineering/Process Engineering education is preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience applying operational research concepts (both discrete and probabilistic) to re-engineer IT related processes specifically within data, data management and analytics
- Deep experience in continuous improvement, re-engineering, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills to be effective with multiple client groups at all levels
- Comfortable with technology including SharePoint, Teams, and learning management systems
- Knowledge of process mapping, process modeling, process mining, task mining, machine learning, data visualization, and data analytics tools
- Experience applying Business intelligence tools is strongly preferred
- Highly collaborative, team-oriented, flexible, and able to motivate people
- Possess the conceptual/analytical skills, global perspective, understanding of the risk, regulatory and competitive aspects of the consumer lending industry.
- Proficient in relational database modeling concepts and techniques.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt certified. Lean Six Sigma Blackbelt certified is a plus.
- Previous data engineering experience is required
- Previous experience working end to end through a major company transformation is a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.