About Enterprise Technology Architecture (ETA) Team :
- A community of passionate experts who work in an agile and dynamic way.
- The ability to work with the latest Microsoft technologies, but not only!
- Challenging projects for French and international clients in a wide variety of sectors (Banking and Insurance; Luxury; Large-scale distribution; Energy and Resources; Industry...)
- A company awarded in July 2020 by Microsoft as a Partner of the year for France
- A wide program of diversified training, technical and / or transversal (Agile, Design Thinking, AI, Azure, Excellence Consulting, Microsoft role-based certifications ...)
- An engaged community committed to advancing issues around diversity and inclusion
- An environmentally conscious company that undertakes eco-responsible actions
- Human Impact initiatives and commitments that have a positive impact for everyone through technological innovations
The notion of optimizing platforms and developments is at the heart of the Talent Community to meet the challenges imposed by our customers due to the high volume of data, the numerous processing on this data, the high availability of platforms and the security inherent in data.
The Talent Community ETA is a team of experts or future data experts organized in 5 Practices:
Your role :As a Data Engineer/Big Data Developer you will be required to:
- aims to design, implement, secure, monitor, and optimize big data platforms in the Azure cloud. Become a Data Architect!
- aims to design, implement, optimize, deploy big data solutions to collect, store, analyze and render high volumes of data in the Azure cloud. Become a Data Engineer!
- aims to design, implement, optimize, deploy Azure IoT solutions for collecting, storing, analyzing, and rendering data from IoT sensors. Become an IoT Developer!
- aims to design, implement, and optimize platforms in the Azure cloud to support solutions such as Dynamics 365 in the cloud. Become a Cloud Data Inrastructure Consultant!
- aims to design, implement, optimize, deploy SQL Server solutions to collect, store, analyze, and render data in the Azure cloud or on-premise. Become a SQL Developer!
You will also be required to contribute to:
- Develop APIs to feed data in the Data Lake (Kafka, Spark Streaming, Azure...)
- Design and develop streaming data processing with Spark Scala, Python, Java
- Monitor the big data environment and optimize performance Perform Big Data Platform Performance Review
- Write technical documentation
- Support for junior developers
- (definition and validation of the solution, contribution to the drafting of Calls for Tenders, participation in the defenses of proposals).
- Technology watch around Data solutions
- Implement and operate Data Infrastructures in the Cloud (including Big Data platforms e.g. Data Lake)
- Industrialize Data platforms (Infrastructure as Code, DevOps)
- The technologies used: Spark Scala, Python, Java, C/C++/C#, Linux, Cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP), Databricks, Hadoop, Kafka, Azure Data Factory (ADF), Azure Data Lake Storage (ADLS), Event Hub, SQL Database(s), NoSQL Database(s), Data Visualization Tools (Kibana, Grafana...), Git.
You are part of the adventure if...
You like to manipulate Data and are an engineer or you have an equivalent university degree in IT.
You have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in Big Data development.
In general, you are...
Passionate about new technologies and interested in the business issues of our customers.
- You are attentive to market trends and developments/innovations and you want to share your knowledge and advance others in a team spirit.
- Curious, pragmatic, autonomous and versatile, you are a force of proposal and creative in the way you collaborate within a team.
And what about the recruitment process?
The + of Avanade!
- We offer our employees a process of mentoring and career development follow-up. Every three months, you take stock of your goals, your evolution and your well-being in the company with your Career Advisor.
- With us you are sure to have a very good health coverage for you and your family You will be able to take advantage of an adapted telework charter You will have the chance to do 80 hours of training minimum per year You will have the opportunity to pass certifications every year.
- We will offer you a complete program of events: Hackathon, Pro Fairs, Meet-ups, company evenings, LAN parties, Afterworks ...
If you want to know the benefits you will have by joining us, click on this  link.