At Machine Learning Reply Germany we strive to work on leading-edge data science projects with our clients for which we are seeking Data Science consultants with a strong technical background.
Machine Learning Reply, with its sister company in Italy and over 8500 employees at Reply globally, is a fast-growing consultancy focused on solving problems with Data Science and the right organizational frameworks as their backbone. We are a tight knit, laid back, but seriously motivated unit that aims to be involved at conferences and in community of practice with our tech partners.
We offer tailor-made end-to-end solutions in the Data Science area that cover the entire project life cycle - from initial strategy consulting to data architecture and infrastructure issues to data processing and modeling using machine learning algorithms.
We have extensive expertise in the broad Data Science spectrum in all key industries of the German HDAX-companies. With focus on open source and cloud technologies we enable our customers to successfully introduce and implement new data-driven solutions and to optimize already existing processes and products.
- Identify and analyze problems in an analytical framework
- Develop state of the art algorithms using the latest methods and technologies to solve business problems
- Implement algorithms at scale and automate workflows
- Use experience from different quantitative fields to solve problems
- Communicate results effectively to our clients
- Benefit from our team, learning resources, hackathons and other sources to drive your technical development and have a presence in the machine learning community
- Work across technology stacks (e.g. Spark, Azure, AWS, GCP, ELK, etc)
You successfully completed studies in computer science, mathematics, physics, business administration or equivalent
- You have experience with Python or R for data analysis
- You have 2+ years of industry/consulting experience in a data role
- You have experience creating business value solutions or applications
- You have very good foundations of machine learning and statistics, ideally with expertise in at least one relevant area, e.g. NLP, recommender systems, time series analysis, computer vision, robotics
- Your knowledge of English is excellent and you have knowledge of German and are ready to expand it strongly within 12 months
- You are willing to travel at national level
BenefitsWhat we offer you:
Access to work on projects across industries (large and mid-market companies in Banking, Insurance, Automotive, Retail, etc.)
- Very active group social program - including conference funding, team building, group events, Reply Exchange
- Recognition for Innovation to foster your personal development
Work in an open, flat environment, within a broad Reply knowledge sharing network (more than 90 autonomous Reply groups across 8 countries)
- Office space in downtown Munich with access to Stammstrecke
- Training and certification encouraged
- Home-office contracts
- State of the art work equipment
Award winning office spaces for an excellent work experience
- Public transport ticket within Munich
- Gym-membership subsidy for a gym of your choice
- Company car scheme