Location: Leeds, Thorpe Park (LS15)
Based at our UK Head Office in Leeds, SharkNinja
are looking for a talented and driven Data Analyst
to join our 5* Customer Service team on a basis of a fixed 12 months contract (maternity cover).
Our Customer Service team play a key part of our continued strategy and this role will offer you the opportunity to learn and develop a career in this market leading space.As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for:
-Going through customer contacts and providing daily reporting on certain key -points;
We are looking to hear from candidates who can demonstrate:
- Meeting with the Global core Quality Team to discuss your findings and complete any Ad-hoc tasks assigned to you;
- Responding to customer product and service reviews, ensuring that we offer a 5*Customer Experience;
- Troubleshooting challenges that arise in reporting or analysis;
- Intermediate level at Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify key issues;
- 2+ years’ experience of working in Customer Service role;
- Great team player attitude
- Interest in data analysis and willingness to learn;
At SharkNinja, our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world. We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to create the next big thing. We take a team approach to our projects, where everyone has a voice. We want individuals to push limits, look outside the box and think the unthinkable. With the explosive growth we have been experiencing, we’re looking for motivated individuals to join us on our exciting journey. People need to think big, move fast and want to make a significant impact. Are you ready?