An exciting opportunity for Data Visualization experts to deepen their skill sets in data analysis for strategic initiatives within the financial domain.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a field (Finance, Statistics, Business Analysis, Computer Science);
- Minimum 3 years of experience in development of Tableau dashboards;
- Has at least 2 years of experience in SQL for ETL;
- Strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Meticulous and organized with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experienced in insurance or financial services industry.
- Design and build Tableau dashboards for business analytics;
- Support the building of contextual data marts to advance the scalability and reusability of visual analytics assets;
- Work closely with the business units to support Tableau adoption;
- Ensure documentation of processes, analytics design, measure definitions, data integration, and development;
- Ensure compliance of all analytical projects to internal and external guidelines.
Should you be interested in this career opportunity, please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest.
Confidentiality is assured, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.
EA Licence No. 07C5639