About Envision Digital:
Envision Digital is focused on bringing technology solutions to the sustainability challenge . Its world-class AIoT technology helps governments and companies across the world accelerate progress toward a net zero future and improve their citizens’ quality of life. Having established itself as a leading solutions provider for intelligent renewable energy generation, consumption efficiency and smart flexible storage, it has extended its capabilities beyond energy to enable and optimise applications notably in smart cities, smart buildings and estates, smart infrastructures, e-mobility and smart plants.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 100 million smart devices and 200 gigawatts of energy assets globally, while its growing ecosystem of more than 350 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Sonnen, Solarvest and Total. The company has around 700 employees and 12 offices across China, France, Japan, Germany, Norway, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
- Provides data exploration with raw weather attributes, like wind speed, humidity, rainfall, and able to the find and explore underlying relations among various weather attributes.
- Maintain and improving existing machine learning and deep learning models for various weather attributes, wind, temperature, rainfall, lightning, etc.
- Develop and adapt advanced computer vision and state-of-the-art deep learning techniques for weather parameter nowcasting, e.g., rainfall, wind, lightning, temperature etc.
- Provide technical support for business development team to successfully execute R&D projects and continue to grow our business.
- Have passion about data and data science
- MS or PhD in computer science, applied mathematics, electrical engineering or related technical discipline.
- 3-5 years working experience of designing and building advanced machine learning models to solve business problems, including but not limited to, typical regression tasks, image classification, object detection, etc.
- Strong scientific programming skills in Python.
- Practical experience with deep learning framework, including PyTorch, Tensorflow.
- Proficiency in coding in Linux environment and is able to write bash script.
- Experience collaborating within research teams to develop advanced research concepts, prototypes, and systems.
- Good communication, presentation skills and ability to collaborate and learn from others.