GM Data Scientist
Role / Job Description
1. Partnering across levels/organisation for developing new use cases on AI-ML
2. Interacting with key Business Stakeholders & identifying pain points & co-creating AI-ML based solutions for the same.
3. Building Data Science approach & roadmap for identified business problem statement.
4. Delivering the revenue targets associated with BDAA models and regular tracking of the same.
5. Statistical Modelling of Data, through understanding of basic statistics, like hypothesis testing, significant analysis, probabilistic estomations, ANOVA, Variance-covariance analysis.
6. Expertise in writing efficient, modularised and standardized code in python.
7. Experience of working with AWS tools and technologies is preffered.-Sagemaker,EMR,EC2
8 .Indepth understanding of Feature engineering and selection approaches, Segmentation or stratified analyses, anomaly detection, pattern detection and data transformation approahes.Classification; Machine/Deep Learning - Algorithm Evaluation, Dataset Preparation. 9.Excellent understanding of version control and best practices.
10. Assessing the Model accuracy both Statistical as well as Business evaluation ( Target Group vs Control Group & overall adoption)
11. Well versed with writing efficient SQL scripts for data acquisition and data aggregation
12. Experince of Managing & mentoring a team of Data Scientists/Data engineers and delivering business outcomes
Key Technical Skills
2. Cloud Computing - AWS ( EC2, S3,EMR,etc)
3. Machine/ Deep Learning – ANN, CNN, LSTM
4. Deep Learning Frameworks : Caffe, Keras, Theano, Tensorflow, or Torch.
5. Experience working on Big Data technologies (e.g. Hadoop MR, Hive, NoSQL, Spark, Kafka, Graph Databases etc.)
Professional / Soft Skills
1. Self Starter, Motivated, organise, and excellent communicator
2. Compulsorily being Hands-on
3. Persistence and ability to think logically and independently
4. Quick learner and adapting to changing business needs
1. BE, BTech Computer Science/Post Graduate Degree in Computer Applications or MCA
2. Any Certification in Machine Learning / Deep Learning - Artificail Intelligence / Data Science
3. MSc (Statistics), MBA or an equivalent business management degree