Are you a data enthusiast with previous experience in data or business analytics? Do you have a practical mindset and strong business partnering skills? Are you someone who can transform a business question into a data driven solution enabling real impact? Are you eager for an opportunity of learning more about performance-based marketing and contributing to the growth of our scale up company? If so, we have the perfect job opportunity for you.
About the role:
In this role you will join our Business Intelligence team (5 people) supporting our business teams with all data related topics. Together with other Data Analysts and a Data Warehouse Specialist you work close with Project Managers, Product Managers and Developers. You create and present reporting environments to help stakeholders taking and analysing business decisions. You proactively look for new data insights, KPIs or data structures that could provide the business with new optimization opportunities that you can flexibly test, implement and take ownership for. You will collaborate with the data team to improve the current infrastructure and to research and implement new technical integrations for our data processing activities. Next to this, you will be dealing with multiple internal stakeholders and project divisions daily and you will have the opportunity to propose and implement new predictive models, data flows, reports or automation pipelines to ensure the organization is provided with the right insights enabling business growth.
- Design KPIs and measurable metrics according to the different stakeholders and product needs.
- Build dashboards and reports around growth initiatives and business priorities.
- Manage the relationship with key stakeholders in order to gather and guide reporting and analytical requirements.
- Understand and find the best solutions for stakeholders' ad-hoc questions related to different business projects and divisions based on data insights (user behavior, stock management, payment performance, fraud detection, customer churn and lifetime value, anomaly detection, revenue forecasting, traffic performance, etc.).
- Help migrating the current data architecture and pipelines into a Cloud-based Data Warehouse.
- Keep up to date with the state-of-the-art tools and technologies to drive improvements in BI systems efficiency, process automations and reporting structures.
- Proactively translate the results from your analysis to actionable points that help stakeholders take the correct approach to improve their business.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams with different expertise, including Operations, Product, Payments, Marketing and Finance.
- Maintain, build and improve SQL queries and stored procedures in the data warehouse to prepare and analyze data.
- Support the team with day-to-day tasks and troubleshooting processes.
Who are you?
You are curious by nature, challenge assumptions, and make sure you understand the real business challenge before jumping into solutions. You have a passion for data and get excited by exploring its complexity and extracting interesting insights while still being able to translate and explain this into actual business impact. You have a can-do mindset, take ownership and responsibilities and enjoy working with a diverse team of people.
Bachelor or master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or any related field of study.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience. Experience in an E-commerce or performance marketing environment is a plus.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools like Power BI, Tableau or Looker.
- Technical experience working with relational databases and SQL.
- Experience using Python and building pipelines.
- Strong mathematical and statistical background.
- Experience with Cloud-based environments and ETLs (Azure, AWS, Snowflake, Redshift, etc.).
- Experience using DAX and Power Query is a plus.
- Experience implementing machine learning algorithms is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and able to present complicated concepts to stakeholders in a synthetic way.
- Self-motivated and comfortable operating in a rapidly changing environment.
- You are hands on and like to learn more about the business side.
- Able to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Proactive attitude and eager to constantly improve yourself.
At Creative Clicks, we breathe entrepreneurial air. This isn’t optional, it’s an absolute necessity. Started in 2009, we now work with more than 120 employees within 6 offices worldwide and we are active in 65+ countries across six continents. Still, we are one team, with one dream: building the largest mobile marketing platform in the world. We have mastered the science of mobile performance-based advertisement and bring outstanding return on investment for our publishing and advertising partners. We identify opportunities in the field of mobile performance-based marketing and execute them internationally via our unparalleled marketing and distribution network.
How we do this? We believe everyone is unique. So: be you. Our success is a result of our Triple E Philosophy. Be the Energetic and Entrepreneurial Expert. Dream big, everything is possible. We give our people autonomy and accountability, without internal politics. And we celebrate our successes together, every day.
What do we offer you?
We offer you an international and innovative environment and freedom to bring your inspiration into action . Working at Creative Clicks means working in a very ambitious environment with a lot of responsibility. It is a place to learn, experiment, discover and develop yourself in a fast-growing company. The results are important, but that is another great part too! We celebrate our successes with boat trips, parties and weekly Friday drinks on our roof terrace! Also, the perfect place for our fresh lunches. Who wouldn’t want to work in a beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam?