We are building a team of trailblazers, who embody growth, impact, and excellence.Job Description
- Solve complex reliability problems using professional judgment to ensure tasks include the appropriate level of assessment, analysis, and evaluation while following best practices and RAGAGEP
- With minimal procedural guidance, analyze the overall risk levels for fixed and non-fixed assets to create reliability strategies
- Organize and analyze pertinent data to evaluate the consequence and probability of failures in fixed and non-fixed assets across multiple sites and units
- Gather and organize operations and maintenance data to make recommendations in reliability strategies
- Facilitate customer validations meetings in process interviews, task selections, and other reliability focused areas of scope
- Leverage internal and external software to deliver analysis and strategies for large industrial complex facilities
- Extract and verify pertinent reliability information from multiple data sources using different technologies
- Organize large industrial complex facilities into smaller and more manageable sections based on industry standards or customer guidance
- Gather asset counts and documentation related to project scopes of work
- Analyze effectiveness of historical non-destructive examination methods using various methodologies
- Use verbal and written communication skills to work with our customers
- Meet and maintain excellent quality and efficiency for all deliverables
- Execute strategies to deliver reliability services to our customers
- Demonstrate effective time management skills to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks
- Maintain professional relationships and effectively communicate with team members
- Participate in endeavors that provide professional development and technical/soft skill training
- Recognize inefficiencies and facilitate innovation that results in significant improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field or 3+ years working in the reliability data industry
- Independent problem solver and high performing team player
- Able to adapt to evolving client demands and dynamic work environment
- Ability to understand technical literature (e.g. process descriptions, training manuals)
- Ability to develop technical documents. (Technical Writing Skills)
- Ability to understand Piping and Instrument Diagrams, Logic Diagrams, Cause and Effect Diagrams, and Electrical One-Line Diagrams
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with a strong aptitude for learning new processes and skills
- Initiative to exceed beyond set expectations
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Commitment to relocate domestically or internationally (multiple locations)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Equipment and Software Knowledge
- 1+ years of professional working experience in the petroleum, chemical, mining process, or wastewater industries
- Any of the following API Certifications:
- Microsoft Office Suite – intermediate to advanced level proficiently
- Integrated Database Management Systems (PCMS, Meridium, etc.)
There will be no direct reports to this role.Working Environment
Physical Job Requirements
- Conditions may include working inside and/or outside. May work around office machinery with moving parts and moving objects. Working near radiant and electrical energy. Working closely with others or working alone. Working extended or irregular hours and travelling by all possible modes of transportation.
Tools And PPE Requirements
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, repeated motions of the hands, wrists and fingers, identify colors, hear with aid, see, write, count, read, speak, communicate with other to exchange information, analyze, lift and carry under 30 lbs., and perceive depth.
Limitations and Disclaimer
- Equipment (machines, tools, devices) used in performing the essential job function include but not limited to computers and related equipment, calculators, copiers, fax machines, and telephone.
This job description describes the general job duties, accountabilities and physical requirements associates with the position; it is not an exhaustive list of all the duties, accountabilities, or skills required for the position.
The general job duties, accountabilities and physical requirements associated with the position are subject to modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some physical requirements may exclude individuals who pose a threat or risk to the health or safety to themselves or others.
This job description neither states nor implies that the listed general job duties, accountabilities, and physical requirements associated with the position are the only tasks expected of an employee. An employee is also required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks requested by their supervisor and not in violation of any applicable laws, regulations, or rules.Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and abilities
. To perform this job successfully, an employee must possess the abilities and aptitude to perform each duty, accountability, and physical requirement proficiently.Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Pinnacle in the U.S. is required and the company will not pursue Visa sponsorship for this position.
Pinnacle participates in E-Verify, a federal government system used to verify employment authorization and social security number of each new employee.Pinnacle is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.