We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our Data Science Team in Hyderabad, India. Are you our next Star Player?
Working within a team of Machine Learning Engineers, you will manage the data science pipeline and enable machine learning to be operationalised at scale. You will work closely with many different teams across the business, using machine learning and advanced analytics to contribute to their success and help translate business vision into actionable output.
You will have the opportunity to work on interesting and varied projects, including deep learning, recommendation systems, real-time CRM, NLP and reinforcement learning. This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission aligned.Why we need you:
Who we’re looking for:
- Owning the deployment and management of production data science models
- Working with Data Scientists with engineering tasks
- Improving the data science workflow by constructing automated pipelines
- Contributing to ideation and roadmap planning by advising on technical requirements of projects
- Developing real-time stream processors to support data science modelling and analytics.
- Designing applications to provide real-time data for real-time models.
- You will have a Bachelors/Master’s/PhD in Computer Science or a related field or at least 2- 3 years’ experience in a Machine Learning Engineering or similar role, including Data Science
- Proficient in one of more object-oriented language, including Python, Scala, or Java
- Have a well-rounded data and engineering toolbox, with hands-on experience with technology such as relational SQL databases, Python, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Kinesis, APIs, Docker
- Passion for problem solving and building scalable solutions
- Ability to communicate and explain complex processes to people who are not programming experts.
Desirable skills and behaviors:
What’s in it for you?
- Previous experience in the online gaming industry
- Knowledge of data science and machine learning frameworks
- Experience building cloud-based pipelines for machine learning (GCP, Azure or AWS)
- Experience managing infrastructure and data pipelines needed to bring code to production
- An understanding of DevOps practices
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
About the Group
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 15 days paid annual leave and 12 days casual leave
- Annual allowance for health and dental services
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 34,000 INR for your new addition whilst working for us
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it. Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible.
If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview. Find your passion with PokerStars.