At Business Line Applications, we develop Analytics & Control solutions that improve the accuracy of performance metrics (such as overlay, focus, critical dimension) as measured on the end product of a fab process (wafers with chip structures).
Our company is looking for a Data Scientist to join our Applied Data Science team. We are interested in individuals with strong knowledge and experience in developing and evaluating Machine Learning & Data Mining algorithms as well as a broad interest in data handling, modeling and visualization. You will evaluate and apply new learning methodologies and develop solutions to improve on customer product performance obtained with company machines and applications.
By combining scanner and metrology data with information on fab usage conditions through techniques from the field of Data Science, you discover relations between stochastic variables and design robust and adaptive models that generalize well and can deal with uncertainty.
Particularly, the vacancy aims at developing new data analytics, visualizations and control solutions by cutting edge techniques from Machine Learning and Data Mining. Successful methodologies may be included in customer applications.
- Ph.D. in Machine Learning/Data Science
- M.Sc. in for instance Data Science, Statistics, Physics, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience in software development, strong coding skills, in a.o. Matlab, R, and Python
- Ability to communicate complex mathematical concepts in a clear and precise manner
- Experience working on practical applications using real-world datasets
- Handle, analyze and visualize complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from varying sources
Your development perspectives
Our ambition is to make our teams sustainable!
So our primary objective is to make you successful so that you can access the various developments we offer.
Eventually, you will be able to develop on other activity sectors, but also project yourself internally on Team Manager positions for example.
We can also offer you openings in our European subsidiaries if you are interested.