Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead Data Analyst, Data Science & Risk Management on the Data Science & Risk Management (DSRM) team to join the Health Care Compliance (HCC) Anti-Corruption Program Office. This position can be located in Titusville, NJ or New Brunswick, NJ, with flexibility to other J&J locations globally.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $82.1 billion in 2019 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, we have the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Growing on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, Johnson & Johnson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Lead Data Analyst is a core member of the Health Care Compliance (HCC) Anti-Corruption Program Office Data Science and Risk Management team and is responsible for leading the development, implementation and support of data analytics protocols, standards and tools vital for assessing & monitoring compliance related risks. The Lead Data Analystis responsible for data validation, reporting and enhancing current reports. This position is accountable for supporting business relationships within and/or across all relevant HCC functional areas, including Global Assessment & Consulting Services (GACS), Compliance & Technology Integration (CTI) and Compliance Officers. The Lead Data Analyst will be responsible for interfacing with key compliance professionals to understand HCC and other related control risks to be able to effectively develop analyses, utilizing the underlying data to create actionable insights to mitigate these risks.
- Query and mine large data sets to discover transaction patterns, examine quantitative data (e.g. financial data from Accounts Payable and Concur), qualitative, and/or unstructured data (e.g. CRM tools, internal risk management tools)
- In collaboration with business partners on a global scale, model data to solve complex analytical problems, design customer-centric dashboards, and influence better data quality practices within the business
- Develop and/or maintain data extraction and data preparation processes that not only support efficiency and effectiveness throughout the data analytics lifecycle, but also allow for advancement and growth
- Conduct and document robust testing / data verification to support new / enhanced analytics
- Work on multiple complex simultaneous tasks and projects
- Provide ad-hoc support to key HCC areas
- Provide well-written documentation to help drive successful implementation and ongoing support of solutions
- Develop and deliver training on analytical resources to the organization
- Cultivate an environment that encourages knowledge sharing
- Establish excellent business partnerships within Johnson & Johnson, specifically HCC teams
- Other duties as assigned by HCC management
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, or local equivalent (BA/BS)
- A minimum of 6 years of business experience
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Strong knowledge and applied experience in relational database technology (e.g. Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server)
- High proficiency with Tableau data visualization tool
- High proficiency with Alteryx data analytics software
- Must possess an innovative excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to establish strong business partnerships.
- The ability to work on multiple projects, while managing priorities with the appropriate sense of urgency
- Teamwork, critical thinking, quantitative analytical ability, and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time, mainly to domestic destinations
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of HCC/fraud and abuse laws; regulatory promotional practices; FCPA, financial or auditing practices and company business and policies
- Possess an innovative mindset
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-1125 Trenton Harbourton RoadOther Locations
, , , , Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Taiwan, South Korea, Brazil, Canada, Switzerland, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Mexico, Israel, Italy, Japan, Russia, Singapore, Sweden, Thailand, United States, Venezuela, United Arab Emirates, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Ireland, United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function