Staffmark Workforce Solutions offers this exciting contract opportunity at a global leader in electronics, mobile devices and appliances located in Bellevue, WA.
- Create and maintain financial modeling and prepare for monthly financial submissions with Category Managers
- Support Category Manager with promotion performance analysis tracking promotion spend, performance, lift, CPIR
- Interface with Machine Learning/AI team to maximize promo ROI via price elasticity modeling
- Support Supply Chain Manager with Forecast Accuracy analysis and reporting, provide promotion performance insights
- Build and maintain Tableau and Excel based dashboards and share out to team/leadership as needed
- Prepare Weekly Business Review reporting tracking standard business metrics and sales performance
- Prepare Promotion Financial summaries and submit for financial approval as needed by Category Managers
- Compile weekly forecasts from Category Manager and Supply Chain managers for tracking forecast accuracy metrics
- Analyze and report on site traffic and conversion rates as related to promotion activity
- Analyze and report on Gift Certificate spend and attach rates of purchase products
- Analyze Trade-in Program promotions and track attach rates, device mix, cost and recovery
- Prepare and submit documentation for promotion approval - TIM/PUMI submissions
- Build Tableau dashboards and reporting ad-hoc as needed by Category Manager and Supply Chain Manager
- Strong proficiency in Tableau is required, with experience building and publishing dashboards meeting varied business needs
- Experience supporting a sales/marketing team in a data-centric role
- Experience tracking and analyzing sales promotion performance
- General understanding of business finance terminology and P&L
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and support a fast-paced team
- 5 - 7 years of relevant work experience required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, building advanced modeling preferred
- Proficiency in Excel Power Query desired
Staffmark talent working with this client receive competitive compensation and a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K and Paid Time Off plus more!
The state of Washington Equal Pay and Opportunities Act requires employers in the state of Washington to disclose the following information.
The base pay range above represents the low and high end of the base compensation range we reasonably expect to pay for this position. Actual base compensation will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including, but not limited to, geographic location, actual experience, and job performance. This job posting is not a promise of any specific pay for any specific employee.
The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for our employees. Based on the details of your position, we provide a variety of benefits to our employees, including medical, dental, and vision plans, pre-tax savings plans, pre-tax parking and commuter plans, supplemental health and welfare plans, a retirement savings plan, an employee assistance program, pet insurance, and paid holidays. Other rewards may include short-term incentives and paid time off.