Do you have a strong interest in Business Intelligence (BI), and are you motivated by using your BI skills to add value to strategic projects close to the line of business?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for!
We offer an exciting and challenging position as a senior data analyst. The position will be a 1- year maternity cover with a good opportunity of being offered a permanent contract. You will operate in a complex data environment and collaborate with competent colleagues within the team and across the entire Novo Nordisk value chain. Your main tasks will be to develop and modernize our BI solutions and harvest the value of our data foundation by extending the awareness of our quality data to other parts of the organisation.
You will specifically work with optimisations of our current business intelligence solutions using Alteryx and Tableau. Further, you will play a key role in defining and developing the future business intelligence solutions that are built on top of our newly established cloud data lake and warehouse in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- You have a master's degree in engineering, computer science, economics, or a similar field.
- In addition, you have deep insights into and hands-on experience with BI tools in general. Preferably, you have hands-on experience with Alteryx and Tableau.
- As a person, you are a team player with great communication skills who can collaborate well with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- You have a strong business understanding and can challenge existing ways of working while proactively driving the implementation of new solutions.
- You are known for your can-do attitude and have a high level of engagement, curiosity and perseverance.
- You are visionary and have the creativity to develop great solutions. You bring best practices within BI from other companies and/or industries into the team.
- It is an advantage if you have experience in working with quality processes and metrics within the pharmaceutical industry.
About the department
Our team is a group of engaged and ambitious colleagues based in Novo Nordisk headquarters in Bagsværd, Denmark, supported by our Global Service Center in India. We are part of the Digital Quality organisation supporting Novo Nordisk Quality, data-driven solutions and data insights.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we don’t wait for change. We drive it. We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. From research and development, through to manufacturing, marketing and sales – we’re all working to move the needle on patient care
For further information, please contact Senior Manager Anders Markussen at +45 3075 8603.
Applications are evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Please attach a cover letter to your application. To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your CV.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.