We are currently seeking a Claims Business & Data Analyst, with a minimum of 3 years of experience and ideally expertise in the insurance industry to join our Claims Operations team.
In this role, you will play a crucial role in delivering meaningful insights based on our Claims data, making an impact in our continuous journey to improve our company's operations. You will be part of our Claims Operations team, and work closely with our Claims teams across our operating countries, as well as with our business counterparts and other internal stakeholders.Responsibilities:
- Prepare comprehensive claims performance reports with clear conclusions, as well as recommendations and action plans to address any identified issues.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis on our claims data, either based on management priorities or on self-identified areas of interest
- Identify areas of improvement in our claims operations, and work with the respective teams to deliver on such improvement opportunities
- Monitor and oversee the performance of parts of our claims portfolio that are outsourced to our TPA’s
- Collaborate and participate within larger projects relevant to our Claims handling, to further modernize our ways of working and use of new technologies
- Stay updated on relevant industry trends, technological developments, regulatory requirements, and emerging risks in the insurance sector.
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Finance, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in data / business analysis, preferably within the insurance industry.
- Exceptional analytical skills with an attention to detail and the ability to interpret complex data.
- Proficient in the use of PowerBI and MS Excel. Familiarity with process mapping software like MS Visio is a plus.
- Interest in and knowledge of insurance products and processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in at least Dutch and English, with the ability to effectively present findings and recommendations to senior management. French is considered a plus.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple assignments in a dynamic environment.
If you are a motivated professional with a strong background in the above, we encourage you to apply.