Alpha Paw Company Overview: Crazy fast-growing pet eCommerce
Alpha Paw runs some of the top websites for pet owners on the planet, and we’d love your help building them out! We’re also a force for good in the world, donating over 250,000 meals last year for pet shelters, and donating money and supplies to 30+ shelters.
With 25 Facebook pages, 20 Facebook groups and more reaching 5,000,000 pet owners. We run several eCommerce stores and content sites related to dogs and cats. We’re also a huge seller on Amazon and growing fast.
Alpha Paw has grown to $20m/yr in just 2 years. We’re on track this year to hit $40m/yr, and our goal is to hit $100m/yr in the next 2 years. We’re ambitious AF and would love to have you along for the ride!
eCommerce and Data Analyst is responsible for helping support data analysis and insights-based reporting to allow for improved decision-making for better business outcomes in eCommerce. The analyst will work with key stakeholders and departments to identify data-driven insights and find areas of opportunity.
At Alpha Paw, we look for you to hit the ground running from day one.
What You’ll Do
- Write queries and build dashboards to analyze large, complex sets of data.
- Utilize customer analytics to assess and make strategic recommendations to improve company performance.
- Build systems and processes to ensure the consistency and accuracy of data.
- Oversee and help maintain large stores of data.
- Collaborate with and support the evaluation of ongoing analytics and insights needs from key stakeholders.
- Explore novel ways to look at our data.
- Identify and interpret trends or patterns.
- Leverage Python and other tools to run complex data analysis, stat sig for A/B tests, regression models etc.
- Run reports/build dashboards in tableau
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Graduate degree with a concentration on Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or Finance.
- 3-5 years of e-commerce analytics or business intelligence
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Tableau is a must.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze large volumes of raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations.
- Highly detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to problem-solve independently.
- Familiarity with supply chain products