We are currently looking for an analyst for a unique and exciting position within Albelli. You will mainly work with our production facility in The Hague but also collaborate closely with our production facility in Nanteuil-le-Haudouin (France), customer care department and our head office in Amsterdam. You will be part of the Analytics Chapter, a team of experienced analysts, aimed at promoting the use of analytics in the organisation and responsible for knowledge sharing, developing common methodologies and personal development of the analysts.
Data and analytics drive our strategy, decision making and day to day operations. As an analyst you enable decision makers within the organization to make the best possible decisions by providing actionable insights and recommendations. Your analysis will have a meaningful impact on the efficiency of our production facilities and the extent to which we exceed our customer’s expectations on product quality and delivery. You develop metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities. Collects data to identify root cause of problems. Measures performance against process requirements. Is important connection between the data analyst and IT developers.
- Proactively provides analysis and recommendations to optimize processes in our production facilities
- Works closely together with the manufacturing and operations leadership and collaborates with stakeholders across the organisation to develop a learning agenda, formulate hypothesis and to set KPI’s
- Does root-cause analysis to understand and solve problems in the production processes
- Develops predictive models to forecast the number of orders, products, customer contacts, etc.
- Develops reporting dashboards to visualize performance and opportunities
- Promotes self-service reporting by training and assisting other departments in creating dashboards
- Partners with the data platform team to implement new data sources into the data platform
- Prepare and present findings to various stakeholders including executives
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Data Science or comparable work experience
- 3 + years of data analytics experience preferably in a production environment
- Fluent in English
- Preferably fluent in Dutch
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills and a strong quantitative, creative and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, as well as autonomously and exercise sound professional judgment
- Flexible, being able to work on both long-term projects as well as picking up urgent ad-hoc requests
- Freedom to experiment with technologies
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and benefits
- Learning & Development budget for personal development
- An international office hosting over 40 nationalities and centrally located in one of Europe's most vibrant cities
- An informal, fun and driven culture as well as a healthy work-life balance
- Agile working environment with regular dev days, chapter days and team building activities as well as a social atmosphere with communal lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports events, hackathons etc. To be resumed post COVID-19!
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our Amsterdam and Nijmegen offices are closed while our production facility in the Hague is operating with proper safety and health measures. Our Recruiting process is currently entirely remote via phone and video calls. Our new hires will have a remote onboarding since the well-being of our employees is our number one priority. For the time being, most of you will be working from home until further notice. This situation can change at any time.