The Everbridge Critical Event Management (CEM) AI/ML team builds intelligence products to enable decision-makers to detect risks from actual or emerging threats to personnel, facilities, supply chain, and technology. We are looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join our team of software and data engineers.
- Candidates must be located in Canada, ideally in BC but also open to Ontario and Quebec ***
What you'll do:
- Develop NLP and other AI/ML models powering Everbridge’s risk intelligence automation tools and CEM analytics, planning, and forecasting products
- Define data models, acquire data sets, and build data pipelines necessary to power data and analytics product capabilities as part of the core AI/ML team
- Work with software engineers to develop our core machine learning platform
- Mentor junior team members and establish machine learning engineering best practices
What you'll bring:
- Ph.D. in a technical field or bachelor's degree plus 2 years' experience
- 1+ years of experience developing NLP models (e.g. ELMO, BERT) in production
- 2+ years of experience with a programming language in a production setting (e.g., Python, Java)
- 2+ years' experience with machine learning frameworks ( e.g. PyTorch , TensorFlow)
- Experience with use of distributed data processing frameworks (e.g. Spark, Storm)
- Strong computer science, machine learning, and information theory fundamentals
- Familiarity with tools like Airflow, Docker, and Kubernetes is a plus
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running
during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.