Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)Primary Responsibilities:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities with special attention to accuracy and detail
- Self-starter with a proven ability to take ownership of job responsibilities and ensure successful completion of all projects and requests
- Designs, develops, tests, documents and maintains database queries and reports related to-but not limited to - clinical systems data
- Works with customers to define and document additional requirements to enrich reporting capabilities
- Develops systematic reporting processes and procedures to ensure timely delivery of daily, weekly, monthly, annual and ad hoc reporting to management
- Troubleshoots data integrity issues, analyzes data for completeness to meet business needs, and proposes documented solution recommendations
- Transfers data into meaningful, professional and easy to understand formats for various audiences
- Combines various data sources into a comprehensive understanding of customer behaviors and feedback for service improvement opportunities
- Manages reporting and analysis elements on all business initiative projects
- Recommends and implements new or modified reporting methods and procedures to improve report content and completeness of information
- Troubleshoots and coordinates resolutions to all system issues affecting clinical applications
- Creates on-line tools to improve efficiency and effectiveness of staff in their role of servicing our customer
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Information Technology or related field required. (4 additional years of comparable work experience beyond the required years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor?s degree)
- Four or more years related experience in a reporting and analytic role
- Two or more years of experience in Healthcare or Clinical environment
- Proficient in SQL, SQL Reporting Services, , MS Access, and MS Excel
Careers with WellMed.
- MS Visual Studio
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in high volume workload situations.
Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 380,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
WellMed was founded in 1990 with a vision of being a physician-led company that could change the face of healthcare delivery for seniors. Through the WellMed Care Model, we specialize in helping our patients stay healthy by providing the care they need from doctors who care about them. We partner with multiple Medicare Advantage health plans in Texas and Florida and look forward to continuing growth.
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare’s support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment