Information Technology, Gauteng JHB - Western Suburbs
Our client based in Roodepoort is looking for a brilliant Data Analyst to turn data into digestible information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. You will analyse and build large datasets to perform analyses that will optimize our marketing and customer acquisition efforts, optimize and improve customer on-boarding funnels, monitor product features and enhance our unde
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Approach problems from first principles, using a variety of statistical and mathematical modelling techniques to research and understand customer behaviour.
- Write code to effectively process, cleanse, and combine data sources in unique and useful ways
- Build and share data visualizations and self-serve dashboards
- At least two years’ experience in a similar position
- QlikView and Syspro experience will be an advantage
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
Should you not receive a response within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful
Ad Visible Until: 12 March 2021Ref:
Vacancy Type: Permanent