You are a data scientist that is able to crunch data and have a good eye for details? Be a part of the Wrocław LogTech Innovation Team to build modern cloud-native (AWS) applications.
As a data scientist, you will develop new or existing products and projects conducting data analysis, digging into internal and external data sources, finding ways to create business value together with a software development team and business stakeholders.
- Analyse structured and unstructured data, from internal and external sources
- Quickly prototype and improve algorithms
- Develop data pipelines with the help of the team
- Coordinate data science work with the software development team.
- Coach team members on data science topics
Your Skills and Experiences
- Scientific or technical background in a field of science or IT.
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Being comfortable to prepare, cleanse and transform internal and external data for rapid prototyping to test ideas and hypotheses on a wide variety of problem settings
- Familiarity with coding languages for data analysis (Python, SQL, etc)
- Deep familiarity with supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms
- Experience in NLP an advantage
- Experience in deploying ML models to production an advantage
- Self-starter, being able to work independently in a dynamic environment
Good Reasons to Join
Kuehne+Nagel Group is a global transport and logistics company and now you have the opportunity to learn and boost your career. You are going to work with the most complete datasets and technologies in our industries. Competitive salary for the right candidates. We have flexible working hours and remote work available. We can offer a direct working relationship with senior-level positions of our customers and partners.