Remote based in USA
Genesys is the largest private software company in Silicon Valley, and we are revolutionizing the way companies engage with their customers. At Genesys, you can sharpen your professional skills and build your career with a company that matters. Our passionate team solves customer experience challenges for our own customers – and each other – every day.
Many companies claim to be global. We actually are. Our team spans over 40 countries and 5 continents. Our diverse team consists of talented, enthusiastic people who are here because they believe in our mission, and because they love what they do here. It truly is a great place to work.
We live our values every day- as seen by our attention to great customer service, our obsessive desire to create success for our clients, our daily goal to make tasks easy for our clients and for each other, and of course, by innovating in all we do. We are committed to making a difference in the communities where we live and work. We are always learning. We are always growing. We are always striving to build a better world. We are Genesys.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be part of a small, high- performance team where independence, transparency, and integrity are essential qualities for finding success in this role. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and able to embrace opportunities to pioneer new ideas and operationalize them quickly and effectively.
You will play a key role in driving the customer experience and NPS’s goals by building, analyzing, and maintaining dashboards activities. You will have the opportunity to help shape the broader Customer Experience and NPS strategies and engagement plans.Responsibilities:Voice of the Customer Research and Analysis:
Analytics & Reporting:
- Design, execute and manage VoC analytics. You will be responsible for collaborating with different stakeholders within Genesys to develop a research design, meaningful data points, and a sampling approach to ensure data collection and analysis for ongoing CX surveys, customer data, new and ad-hoc research projects.
- Work closely with IT and Business Intelligence teams to deliver transparent access to the data across Genesys organizations.
- Develop and maintain dashboards for different levels of the organization.
Customer Feedback Management:
- Create reports on CX metrics, execution of CX projects, customer feedback, and success of Genesys NPS System Framework.
- Using Advance analytic tools to analyze both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Initiate, coordinate CX projects that related to customer data and surveys.
- Maintain survey tools, changes to the survey design, survey logic, and sampling approach according to emerging business needs.
- Monitor closed-loop process performed by various teams to ensure that detractors are followed-up in a timely manner, and additional feedback is captured in Salesforce.com for analysis and initiation of tactical and strategic projects.
- Support customer-facing and back-office teams by providing CX insights, trends and analysis.
Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.Problem Solving:
Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.Creativity/Innovation:
Develop new and unique ways to improve data gathering and insights.Decision Making:
Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.Organization:
Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.Ethical Behavior:
Understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organizationEffective Communication:
Speak, listen, and write in a clear, thorough, and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniquesRequirements: (All skills ARE REQUIRED BELOW to be considered)
- 3+ years of experience in customer experience, preferably in a data-driven team (CCXP is a plus)
- Experience with many types of CX & NPS metrics
- Excellent analytical capabilities, advanced knowledge of Excel (vlookup, pivot tables), dashboard tools, SQL, and data warehousing
- Strong knowledge of Tableau, Salesforce, Snowflake and survey tools
- Strong Project management skills
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.