Builds machinelearning based products/solutions, which provide descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, or prescriptive models based on data. Uses or develops machinelearning algorithms, such as supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning, Bayesian analysis and others, to solve applied problems in various disciplines such as Data Analytics, Computer Vision, Robotics, etc. Interacts with users to define requirements for breakthrough product/solutions. In either research environments or specific product environments, utilizes current programming methodologies to translate machine learning models and datap rocessing methods into software. Completes programming, testing, debugging, documentation and/or deployment of the solution/products. Engineers Big Data computing frameworks, data modeling and other relevant software tools.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- PhD in Science, Engineering, Math with predominant emphasis on modeling/algorithms in complex technology/manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and applying advanced algorithms across multiple industries and domains.
- 3+ years of experience applying a variety of parametric/non-parametric, NN, supervised/unsupervised, Bayesian ML techniques to computer vision problems.
- 3+ years of proven track record of leading and solving tough technical problems, while creating and capturing business value.
- 5+ years of programming experience in Python/R and thorough knowledge on advanced data structures.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience with C/C++ and embedded systems.
- Experience with algorithms deployment on HW NN network accelerators.
IP Engineering Group's (IPG) vision Build IPs that power Intel's leadership products and power our customer's silicon. We want to attract & retain talent who get joy in building high quality IP and share our core belief that IP is fundamental to transforming Intel's silicon design process. IPG's guiding principles will be ensuring Quality (Zero Bugs), Customer Obsession (Delight our Customers) and structured Problem Solving. We are a fearless organization transforming IP development.