TruU is a cyber security company that is transforming the way we identify users in order to provide digital and physical access as a frictionless experience. We are currently looking for a senior data scientist with the following skillsets.
Location: Boulder. Remote work a possibility
- Develop state of the art deep and machine learning programs for risk modeling and analysis, user identification, and anomaly detection.
- Design, implement, and validate your solutions in Python using machine learning libraries like PyTorch, TensorFlow, and scikit-learn.
- Work with our engineering team to integrate your solution into TruU's platform.
- Very familiar with best practices and new research in deep and machine learning.
- Present TruU algorithms and techniques at machine learning conferences and meetups.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience developing novel machine learning models and operationalizing them.
- Strong quantitative background, including an advanced degree in mathematics, statistics, physical or computational sciences or comparable.
- Have experience tackling large research problems.
- Strong communication skills for describing complex ideas clearly.
- Ability and desire to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Desire to keep abreast of emerging machine learning technologies like GANs, variational autoencoders, or topological data analysis and find areas in TruU problem space where these techniques can be deployed.
- A background in cybersecurity.
- Experience with Bayesian modeling and inference techniques a strong plus.
- Prior experience building user identification or biometrics models.
- Familiarity with best practices for minimizing engineering debt of machine learning.