YOU AND YOUR TEAM
You will work for Economic Content team based in Gdynia, Manila, Bangalore and Beijing,. In your role you will be responsible for Metadata requests, owning roadmap and internal projects connected with flows and attributes and supporting global Economic Content team with expert knowledge.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our team provides over 14 economic indicators from national and international sources. From general market profiles to very detailed economic indicators – our customers use them all for trend analysis, making long-term investment decisions as well as real-time ones. Metadata team is critical in managing everything that is connected to attributes, their dictionaries, and flows.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Economics attribute dictionary management, QC rules maintenance, Data analysts support
- Monitoring of data flows to different environments, cooperation with different technology teams
- Supporting initiatives and roadmap projects
- Building and sharing metadata related knowledge
- Acting as content expert by providing support to customers, product, clients facing staff and the team
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Attention to detail and basic understanding of flow of data
- An analytic mind supported by quantitative and analytical skills
- Very good Excel skills
- Proven problem-solving and open attitude, fast learning
- Logical thinking, organization and self-initiative
- Pro-activity in taking on responsibility and ownership
- Interest in Macroeconomics and Global Economy
- Eagerness to learn a lot and collaborate with others, also remotely
- Strive for bringing the best customer service
- Inner drive, self awareness and responsibility for daily duties
- Team player attitude
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this
carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained,
your rights and how to contact us as a data subject
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.