- Analyze and interpret large data sets identifying patterns, trends, and breaks.
- Understand the business requirements and flow of data; understand the various mappings within the data and make suggestions to cleanse and improve.
- Research data breaks to identify issues and escalate to appropriate parties for resolution.
- Recommend and support development of data QC processes and escalate exceptions to the appropriate parties.
- Define new data collection, analysis, and validation processes.
- Implement and maintain data health monitoring reporting and dashboards.
- Present data findings to leadership.
- Support the implementation of key business decisions and change efforts.
- 4-6 years of data analysis experience; experience in real estate data is preferred.
- Ability to understand and analyze large, complex data sets.
- Advanced excel and Alteryx skills required; experience with VBA and SQL preferred.
- Experience in data models, data visualization, and reporting.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; able to synthesize information from multiple perspectives & recommend action; strong attention to detail required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex issues to senior management.
- Strong sense of ownership and desire to deliver high quality work products.
- Ability to multitask and handle high stress while maintaining accuracy in tight deadlines.
- Ability to think independently, handle ambiguity and make continuous progress towards meeting business objectives.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans