No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We are growing globally, and are now expanding across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS
personal. We are passionate, creative, and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.Position Summary
As a Revenue Data Analyst, you will be a key member in a Pax8 regional business unit developing a Business Intelligence (BI) Analytics practice delivering intelligent insights. Your skills and expertise will play a primary role in data informed decision making by creating and optimizing tools, reports, and dashboards used to help drive marketing and sales effectiveness, as well as improve operational excellence throughout the company.
You will optimise fully automated Business intelligence reporting tools to support business users and executives in making better decisions using data. Your focus will include developing interactive dashboards, explore datasets for ad hoc correlation analysis and build and maintain standard reporting to support all levels of the revenue teams including executive management and customer facing sales and support teams.
The Revenue Data Analyst role interfaces regularly with the Global Revenue Operations Data Analytics teams and works closely with business leaders throughout the organization (particularly Sales, Marketing, Product Vendor teams)
The position is based in Brisbane, AU.Essential Responsibilities:
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Design, develop, and deploy Business Intelligence solutions using BI technologies and Excel
- Build compelling, interactive, and actionable reporting on top of structured data models
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand their business needs; framing business questions in analytic terms and translating business requirements into datasets, analyses, models, reports, and presentations/visuals suitable for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Analyse new/disparate data sources to integrate with existing datasets to tell a comprehensive Business Unit BI story
- Operate within the full BI lifecycle from requirements analysis to design/development to release and support/maintenance phases
- Conduct ad hoc reporting and analysis
Why join Pax8?
- A strong business acumen paired with proven exceptional analytical and technical skills
- Proven experience building relationships with business stakeholders, and using those relationships to help solve their business challenges
- At least two (3) years of experience of BI reporting or statistical analysis related experience in business, operations, planning/forecasting or financial.
- Demonstrated success in designing, developing, and delivering reporting and analysis with Business Intelligence tools; able to build a fully functioning report from query to dashboard.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI and Tableau.
- SQL and DAX development experience (time intelligence, table functions, scalar functions)
- Strong QA and troubleshooting skills; Must have excellent pattern recognition abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent listening skills; high EQ
- Ability to apply sound business judgment
- Understanding data model fundamentals, relationships across objects/tables, etc.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, functions, macros, charts, etc.; Power Pivot and VBA) are a plus
Well here are a few points of how we value our greatest assets:
- At Pax8, we want to support you in both work and play. Sometimes there isn't enough time for the latter, which is why Pax8 offers an additional 2 weeks of bonus leave every year! AND YES, the 2 weeks are available from your first day!
- We offer a hybrid work environment, with flexible working hours. WFH is great, but nothing beats lunches with the team and getting to know your fellow colleagues in the office!
- In addition to the above, we offer all our employees Private Health Insurance. Beneficial for when life happens!
- Unlimited growth through our learning & development (L&D) programs in an environment that fosters internal promotions, helping you gain the necessary skills to reach the next step in your professional journey!
- Connecting with our community is important – which is why we have our donation matching program, DEI-B events, and our employee resource groups to ensure everyone feels at home at Pax8.
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS marketplace, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving thousands of partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favourite place to buy cloud products.