Chief Data Scientist (Supply Chain Analytics)
JAC are currently recruiting an experienced Chief Data Scientist to work with a highly respected Technology MNC.
The successful candidate shall receive a competitive salary, bonus & package; as well as the opportunity to work on various innovative supply chain products on a global scale!
The candidate shall initially operate as a lead contributor whilst managing various project teams; this role will be reporting into the Global Director of Analytics.Role & Responsibilities:
Experience & Qualifications:
- Data model creation, development, visualization, deployment and optimization
- Delivery of projects focused on supply chain analytics
- Develop/test/deliver solutions to enhance internal supply chain operations (via descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics)
- Providing Analytics/BI frameworks & insights; whilst presenting insights to various key internal stakeholders
- Operating in alignment with analytics focused supply chain vendors to expand supply chain analytics capabilities
- Experience working as a Lead/Principal/Chief Data Scientist
- Proficient in analysing data, hands on coding and automating data handling through SQL, Python and R
- Strong experience in Supply Chain Analytics is a necessity
- Experience working with a tech giant, MNC or highly respected SME
- A PhD or Masters in a quantitative field (e.g. Economics, Statistics, Sciences, Engineering, Computer Science)
- Fluency in Mandarin is desirable due to liaising with key stakeholders based overseas
If this opportunity is of interest, then do not hesitate to contact Joe Gul on:
+65 6411 0343
Alternatively send a copy of your updated CV to:
Please note due to a high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1981662