Job Description Summary
- Conducts statistical analyses for client reports and publications, performs advanced statistical programming and statistical analyses and utilizes findings, and insights for practical application to further business operations, come across innovative findings and discoveries for solution and product development.
- Conduct research and test new ideas quickly and broadly in order to ultimately deliver them to clients. Ideas may come from a variety of sources. From creating experiments and prototypes to designing new algorithms, the goal is to deliver real-world solutions to real-world problems using artificial intelligence, machine learning. data mining, natural language processing.
- Publishes/contributes to AI scientific advancement.
- Guides team members in identifying gaps in current AI/ML research
- Guides the creation and definition of a research agenda for a particular topic
- Guides the creation of experiments and prototype ideas for specific solutions to specified standards, including oversight for testing and validation of the solution
- Facilitates the acceptance and adoption of new ideas by relevant teams to drive innovation in the organization
- Participates in conversations with partner universities and research communities as both an active contributor and end user
- Publishes innovative research demonstrating good presentation and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Engineering, Data Science
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Math, or related field
- Preferred: 3+ years demonstrated experience in cutting edge ML/AI research and application to solving business problems
- Experience using:
- SQL, Python, Dataviz (PowerBI, Tableau) – required
- C/C++, R, Go, Deep learning or equivalent – optional
- Experience in Hue, Apache, Hadoop, GitHub, GitLab, and cloud environments (AWS, Cloudera, Azure) - required
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.