Unzer is a fast-growing, innovative, and modular platform for international payment transactions. Over 800 of our payment experts and tech enthusiasts throughout Europe today work on helping retailers achieve sustainable growth in a dynamic market. We provide them with modules, which are easy to integrate and cover the entire spectrum of payment management: from the processing of various payment types, through automated analytics of customer behaviour and requirements, all the way up to integrative risk management.ABOUT THE TEAM
The Data Platform team is responsible for building a self-serve data platform and enabling multiple product features within Unzer. The data processing patterns vary from real-time to batch, with a strong focus on availability and robustness. There is a high degree of freedom in choosing the best approach and tooling for the use cases that keep coming up with the business growth. The vision of the team is to make easily accessible and understandable the data within the company as well as enable the processes to be data-driven.WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Operate, monitor, design and extend the data platform infrastructure, pipelines, and services.
- Implement and maintain Airflow workflows to orchestrate data pipeline
- Use DBT to transform and aggregate data, create materialized views, and manage data quality.
- Leverage Snowflake and Redshift data warehouses to design and implement data models, manage data ingestion and processing, and ensure data integrity and consistency.
- Develop and maintain PostgreSQL, and MySQL databases, including data modelling, schema design, and performance optimization.
- Work with the analytics team to design and develop the semantic layer from an engineering perspective—modelling, performance optimization etc.
- You have excellent knowledge of SQL and good skills in Python
- You’re experienced working with AWS data and analytics stack: Redshift, Athena, Glue, S3, EMR, DMS
- You have experience with ELT/ETL flows
For EL, we also use SaaS solutions Hevo & Airbyte
For T, we use DBT on top of a Snowflake platform
- You have experience working with OpenSearch
- You’re used to owning projects from the requirements gathering phase all the way down to the performance monitoring on production
- You hold a can-do mentality, an eagerness to learn, and a mindset of questioning and improving things continuously
- Flexible working hours
- A hybrid work model to allow you to keep work-life balance – you can work from home up to 80% of the time
- A learning budget for personal development in addition to internal knowledge sharing forums and best practice sharing. We want you to have the ability to learn something new every day!
- A fast-paced work environment with the creative freedom to contribute to Unzer’s future
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
Does this sound interesting to you? Please send in your CV in English through the form below. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
It's possible to join the team in one of our Unzer locations in Germany or in Aarhus, Denmark.*Unzer is an equal employment opportunities workplace and we commit to hiring regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.