We are Capgemini Engineering. A brand part of the Capgemini Group.
We have the mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, diversity, inclusion, a purpose of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world.
You can help us to achieve our mission!
Now, we have more than 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries, in sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, communications, energy, life sciences, software & internet, space & defense and consumer products.
Capgemini Engineering is constantly growing and attentive to market opportunities and in search of the best professionals to join its team. We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in a company leading manufacturer of automotive industry. If you are looking for a new challenge and with great prospects for growth in your career, come join us.
- Loading data onto the Big Data platform;
- Targeted preparation of data for specific use cases and creation of data profiles;
- Development of operational data pipelines;
- Coordination of the service provider's activities (only complex).
- At least 2 years of experience in the data field;
- Strong experience with AWS lambda, AWS Sagemaker, AWS API gateway;
- Experience with Scikit-learn and Pandas;
- Knowledge of MLOps, CI/CD;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with IaC (Infrastructure as Code);
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools such as Azkaban, Luigi, Athena, Airflow, Glue Workflow (nice to have);
- Additional sagemaker, and data sciences experience (random forest, neural networks, b-trees etcs) its a plus (nice to have);
- English Fluency is a must.
What We Offer
Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start the day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A Lot Of Benefits
Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini Engineering;
Continuous training on Next*
Offices in a great location;
Participation in international projects;
Integration in a multinational company;
Your integration on Capgemini Engineering: We designed an Onboarding plan so you can know our organization, our culture and the main initiatives. After that, you’ll join your Team Leader that will integrate you in the team and project.
Capgemini Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. Whether that’s based on age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran status.
We inform you that our recruitment process is 100% remote
- Capgemini has partnered with some of the world’s leading learning and development content providers, such as Pluralsight, Harvard Management or, Harvard Spark and most recently our global partnership with Coursera to create the Next digital learning platform. ‘Next’ gives all Capgemini learners access to 250,000+ courses and 3 million learning activities from 1200 sources, empowering them to fully customize and optimize their individual learning journey. All development activities on Next are recognized internally and many externally, with numerous external certifications available free of charge.