We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.Job Title
Data Analyst - Customer Intelligence-1
Customer Intelligence (CI) is a function of Mastercard's Global Customer Care (GCC) Organisation. A team of Analysts, whose primary goal is to build intelligence that drives improvements in customer experience for Mastercard's B2B and B2C global customers. CI currently require a Data Analyst/Story Teller to join our mission of turning GCC into a true data driven organisation. The role will leverage data from multiple sources to derive analysis and actionable insights from our customer interactions with our products and services, global contact centres, and internal support teams.
As a data analyst/story teller, you will scope out ambiguous requirements and showcase the power of data by turning it into actionable recommendations that address the needs of our internal and external clients.What We Are Looking For
What You Have
- Expertise in transforming data into insights and visualisation, with an ability to deliver and support decision makers using the insights.
- An analyst with the ability to leverage Mastercard's customer interaction data, 'crunch numbers' and communicate your findings clearly to non-technical customers.
- An analyst that can take ownership of larger scale projects as well as smaller requests.
- An analyst that can inject their own ideas and recommendations into a customer's request
- Act as a strategic business partner to our customer facing teams, to gather requirements for planning, building and delivering intelligence.
- A self-starter that can work independently with ambiguous requirements and proactively identify insight opportunities within the org.
- Advocate for the insights team across the business to drive continuous education with partner teams to improve their ability to leverage insights & data that deliver customer value.
- Must be passionate about data, technology and most importantly telling a data driven story.
- Must be passionate about the Customer Experience.
Corporate Security Responsibility
- Experience with creating insights from raw data, data visualisation and data driven storytelling
- Experience in a role transforming complex data into clear insights/stories that drive business decisions
- Experience building Decision Support Systems on the back of insights and data
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audience
- Managing time and priorities across multiple projects and internal client teams
- Understanding of relational databases and query languages, e.g. SQL.
- Tools: Data Visualisation (Domo, Tableau, Power BI, PowerPoint), ETL (Alteryx)
- Experience with database management software/technologies: SQL Server/Oracle
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to pick up new tools and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and formal education
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.