What We Do:
At Signify Health, we provide care for those who need it most. We understand the benefits of a personalized approach to clinical encounters and the importance of conversation, understanding, and sitting knee-to-knee with the patient in the best setting for care delivery: the home.
A Senior Software Engineer focusing on Data Engineering develops systems to manage data flow throughout Signify Health's infrastructure. This involves all elements of data engineering, such as ingestion, transformation, and distribution of data.
What will you do?
- Engineer scalable, reliable, and performant systems to manage data
- Consume data from any source, such a flat files, streaming systems, or RESTful APIs
- Build quality systems while expanding offerings to dependent teams
- Utilize cloud infrastructure and collaborate with SREs to build scalable systems
- Work with engineers across the organization
- Collaborate closely with team members and product stakeholders
- 6+ years of relevant software engineering work experience
- Prior work with cloud-based systems
- Expansive knowledge of RESTful API design and use
- Familiarity with observability concepts and tooling
- Meaningful experience with relational databases and SQL
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Go or Python
- Experience with Amazon AWS services
- Experience with non-relational databases
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals' clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we're able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify's intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we're driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.