We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About DAS (Digital Ag Solutions)
Yara aims to be the crop nutrition company for the future and is leading the development of sustainable agriculture and digital tools to contribute to solving global agricultural challenges. We have a worldwide presence with sales teams in ~150 countries and around 17,000 employees. Yara Farming Solutions, will lead the transformation towards more sustainable and efficient food production, by innovating our offerings and the way we work. Digital Ag Solutions is responsible developing and scaling new “on-farm” digital and integrated tools and solutions for an efficient and transparent food system.
- Align business requirements with stakeholders, define metrics and develop business intelligence solutions (e.g. dashboards and reports) to fulfil requirements. Communicate results and insights to stakeholders.
- Work with growth/marketing team on creating and analysing marketing campaigns and defining growth/marketing metrics.
- Scope and drive end to end data projects for the Yara Connect vertical.
- Drive adoption of data driven decision making.
- Establish best practices for experimentation across products, sales and marketing.
- Coordinate with data engineering, DevOps and platform teams to build required tooling for analytics & insights.
- Ensure full funnel implementation from marketing to product engagement.
- At least 3 years of experience in a data analyst or marketing analyst role
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as Statistics, Computer Science, Business/Data Analytics or Marketing.
- Experienced in scoping and managing end-to-end product / data analytics for digital products (mobile apps, websites), from data acquisition to reporting and analytics.
- Hands on experience in performance marketing, content marketing and quantifying user journey.
- Ability to apply scientific thinking to solve business problems with data and analytics.
- Ability to translate insights/tell a story with the data and analysis.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, mobile marketing tools.
- Proficiency in SQL, R and Python. Hands-on experience with BI tools (e.g. PowerBI).
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- To directly impact on products that provide real value to farmers and industries based on an honest business model
- To work on sustainable solutions that benefit humankind and the environment
- Very competitive remuneration and an unlimited work contract
- A flexible yet stable environment in the newly founded digital unit of a global company
- Flexible working hours, working from home/remote option!
- Support for personal development, training, conferences, and continuous learning
- Commitment to using new approaches, technologies, and frameworks
- To choose your own preferred MacOS hardware
Talent Acquisition Manager