CGI is actively seeking a Cyber Data Analyst that will collaborate with key stakeholders to build a sustainable cyber risk reporting process for one of our Federal customers. In this role you will convert poorly defined problems into questions for which practical quantitative solutions can be defined, and compose client deliverable quality documentation and analysis. You will work with the client Office of Cybersecurity to support the client's mission to provide a secure cyber environment to ensure the integrity of the agency's mission and maintain ongoing operations.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Collect, validate, model, and analyze data from disparate data sources.
- Create infographics and visualizations for inclusion in Cybersecurity briefings and presentations.
- Develop key metrics, interpret performance trends, identify root causes, and support data-based performance improvement.
- Build a sustainable cyber risk reporting process; tailoring reports to communicate relevant cyber risk.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in Operations Research, Engineering, Analytics, Data Science, Economics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field
- Two (2) years of experience with data-oriented tasks for cybersecurity operations.
- Ability to leverage a wide variety of data science capabilities and languages, analyze and resolve critical data issues using various methodologies, and ensure data integrity.
- Experience with developing and engineering data workflows to merge disparate data sources and draw data-driven insights.
- Experience in working with SIEM technologies.
- Experience with working in Windows and Linux OS environments.
- Ability to take poorly defined problems and convert them into questions for which practical quantitative solutions can be defined; must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to exhibit flexibility, initiative, and innovation to succeed in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment to compose client deliverable quality documentation, analysis, and reports.
- Experience with developing and engineering cybersecurity solutions with a focus on applied data science or machine learning.
- Due to the nature of this government project, US Citizenship is required.
What you can expect from us:Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI atwww.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.