Taking care of people is at the heart of everything we do, and we start by taking care of you, our valued colleague. A career at Sedgwick means experiencing our culture of caring. It means having flexibility and time for all the things that are important to you. It’s an opportunity to do something meaningful, each and every day. It’s having support for your mental, physical, financial and professional needs. It means sharpening your skills and growing your career. And it means working in an environment that celebrates diversity and is fair and inclusive.
A career at Sedgwick is where passion meets purpose to make a positive impact on the world through the people and organizations we serve. If you are someone who is driven to make a difference, who enjoys a challenge and above all, if you’re someone who cares, there’s a place for you here. Join us and contribute to Sedgwick being a great place to work.
Great Place to Work®
Most Loved Workplace®
Forbes Best-in-State Employer
Data Scientist (REMOTE)
Essential Responsibilities May Include
- Execute data science projects as identified by Sr Data Scientists, leadership, and stakeholders
- Help to build, prototype, and deploy machine learning models in sandbox and production environments
- Produce reports to communicate metrics and outcomes of stakeholder interest
- Assist with developing and maintaining end-to-end ETL data pipelines
- Work to explore new internal data sources and their utility within projects
- Communicate modeling challenges, findings, and outcomes to stakeholders
- Bachelor's or advanced degree preferred
- Minimum one year of predictive modeling, data science, and analysis experience with solid background in the using data visualization tools and libraries and data exploration, data wrangling, and feature engineering
- Experience writing Python or R code, and notebook environments
- Knowledge of writing code in Python or R, and notebook environments
- Knowledge of common unsupervised/supervised ML techniques
Taking Care of You
- Career development and promotional growth opportunities
- A diverse and comprehensive benefits offering including medical, dental vision, 401k, PTO and more
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, consider applying for it anyway! Sedgwick is building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace and recognizes that each person possesses a unique combination of skills, knowledge, and experience. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.