As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Client And Administration Team empower Visa's Business users in General Sales, Issuer Processing, Client Services support and Global Contact Center Teams to make data driven decisions by providing access to data and insights from multiple applications.
Are you skilled at turning hard numbers into compelling stories and useful strategic insights? Do you solve complex data challenges with creative flair? Are you passionate about solving data challenges ? Put those skills to work answering strategic questions for one of the world's most respected and innovative payments companies.
- Work with Business stakeholders to understand business requirements and desired business outcomes
- Build and validate predictive models with advanced machine learning techniques and tools such as deep neural networks to drive business value; interpret and present modeling and analytical results to non-technical audience
- Write and test complex predictive model software packages for production deployment; support model installations, and monitor and calibrate production models
- Define financial and analytic metrics to measure development and production outcomes and produce visualization and reports to internal business customers
- Propel analytical product development via conducting statistical analyses on various data sources; add values to product development by being innovative and applying the analysis results
- Conduct transaction data analyses with Hadoop/Spark and big data tools for internal and external product owners, and develop deeper insights into the products using advanced statistical and machine learning methods
- Perform analysis on CRM data analyzing Sales, Service cases, survey data to get insights and recommend actions to improve or optimize processes
- Assist in scoping and designing analytic data assets, implementing modelled attributes
- Present analysis results or insights from data to Business stakeholders
- Monitor Model performance/drift and take corrective action
- Debug, support and fix issues in Production
- Ensure project delivery within timelines and budget requirements
- Support sales, marketing, Risk and Services efforts with sound statistical and financial analysis; execute ad-hoc analyses to meet the fast-changing market demands
- Develop business requirements and appropriate statistical analysis/prototypes to meet critical business needs
- Derive and develop new attributes/features for modeling to grow analytic products
- Work on cross functional teams and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Promote big data innovations and analytic education throughout the Visa organization
Can you take on the responsibilities described above? Then please apply!
Successful candidates frequently have a mix of the following qualifications:
- Bachelors in Computer Science/ Engineering, Statistics or a related discipline with strong technical experiences highly desired. Post graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience building and operationalizing machine learning, AI, NLP models with Masters degree or 4-5 years' experience with Bachelors
- Strong data analysis experience and SQL expertise and understanding of Relational data bases and/or Big data (Hadoop/Hive/Spark) required
- Model development using open source technology (Python, R, Spark, Keras, Tensorflow frameworks etc) required
- Extensive experience with SQL and big data technologies (Hadoop, Python , Java, Spark, Hive, Presto, Kafka etc.) tools, Open source software for large scale data processing, data transformation and building machine learning pipelines
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools like Power BI, Tableau, Microstrategy, or other BI tools nice to have
- Presentation skills and good communication skills presenting insights to Business is highly desired.
- Familiarity or experience with data mining and statistical modeling (e.g., regression modeling, clustering techniques, decision trees etc.) is required
- Previous exposure to Sales and service domain nice to have
- Strategic thinker and good business acumen to orient data science to the business needs of internal clients
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.